Single life is packed with highs and lows, and while the dramatic minutes aren’t constantly fun to live on through, they generate for great activity. Tinder features combined with ladies lifestyle mag Cosmopolitan to produce a branded podcast that digs into what internet dating is truly like across the usa.
âSingle, Swipe, Repeat’ is a 12-episode audio show hosted by Faye Brennan, Intercourse & Relationships Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is actually joined weekly by a hollywood visitor number to split on the most remarkable, entertaining, mental, romantic and relatable dating tales discussed by Tinder users through the country.
“Between all of us at Cosmo, and our very own friends at Tinder, we have now heard numerous wild internet dating stories of late and they are simply too good not to discuss,” Brennan states in a marketing clip. “Jetting off to The Bahamas after the very first day? Reserving six dates back-to-back in identical night? We Are Going To get into every thing with singles residing everywhere from Las Vegas to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Recurring.'”
Five attacks being introduced so far, each roughly 20 minutes or so very long:
- Washington, D.C.: TFW Everything Is Off-the-record. Brennan is actually accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of intimate health organization Unbound, to go over dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest urban area to date in on Tinder, with additional matches than just about any different U.S. city.
- Mormon Nation: TFW That You Do Not Understand The Lingo. Brennan is accompanied by previous Disney star, star, dancer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to talk about internet dating the Mormon method.
- Chicago: TFW you like Baseball significantly more than Bae. Brennan is actually joined by comedian Liza Treyger to hear concerning times that rock plus the dates that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Area: TFW Everyone’s Got a Hoodie Saturated In A Few Ideas. Brennan is actually joined inside the studio with Zach Kornfeld, a quarter of YouTube comedy sensation The take to Guys, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated matchmaking swimming pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon Its a Southern Thing. Brennan is accompanied inside the business by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube celebrity and author, to have the low-down on dating when you look at the secure of Southern belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder isn’t the basic dating company to check the podcasting oceans. Bumble circulated the initial season of their own matchmaking podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier on this current year. Unsubscribe is actually hosted by Jada Sezer, psychological state and the entire body positive activist, and Louise Troen, Overseas VP promotional and Communications for Bumble.
‘Single, Swipe, Repeat’ is obtainable on all major podcast suppliers, such as Apple Podcasts, Bing Enjoy, Spotify and Stitcher. New attacks are available every Tuesday in July.